Carista turn off Stop / Start on my 2023 RSQ3

missile

Burning rubber
Reaction score
Hi,

I cannot save Carista turn off Stop / Start on my 2023 RSQ3. I was able to do this on my previous SQ5
I was able to do a.n.other configation mods

Any suggestions? Thanks
banghead.gif

https://www.audizine.com/forum/editpost.php?p=14977710&do=editpost

Two completely different vehicles so not the same process and what you have now is also different from the 8Y platform also.

Assuming carista has the correct coding app, you are trying to save / apply the change with the bonnet open?

Hi,

I have tried with bonnet open and closed. I contacted Carista and they supplied link to their latest version i.e. Beta software. Carista have now confirmed that this mod cannot be activated on this model. Apparently Audi have modified their software.

Hi,

I have tried with bonnet open and closed. I contacted Carista and they supplied link to their latest version i.e. Beta software. Carista have now confirmed that this mod cannot be activated on this model. Apparently Audi have modified their software.
Incorrect I am afraid, they just don’t know how to do it / have not leeched the information from a forum like this yet :)

Yeah right. So far, Carista have been a lot more helpful than you. If you really do know anything useful, spill the beans :)

Last edited:
Yeah right. So far, Carista have been a lot more helpful than you. If you really do know anything useful, spill the beans :)
apologies, while I am here to help and indeed officially support and sponsor this forum, as a professional I am not going to supply information which has a £ value, and even if I or someone else did you have carista, a tool which does not allow / facilitate manual coding or adaption so the information would be of no use to you any way.

Do a search here or on social media and find someone local who has the correct tools and knowledge to complete the works for you.

Reactions: 8YARWY