Dash cam

demus

Fire in the hole..
Reaction score
Has anyone fitted a dash cam to their A6, or know the best place to pick up power without causing problems, I’ll need permanent live and switched live..

thanks

I followed this guide to install my dashcam, works quite well still.
The point about there not being a ground on the passenger side is false though, in the 2nd picture the visible bolt is a ground point that will work just fine for a dashcam if I recall correctly; do try with that bolt, if it's not the one there must be another one there that will definitely work.

Reactions: demus
The point about there not being a ground on the passenger side is false though, in the 2nd picture the visible bolt is a ground point that will work just fine for a dashcam if I recall correctly; do try with that bolt, if it's not the one there must be another one there that will definitely work.
which guide did you follow?

That’s perfect thanks, that then led onto another thread with info on too, pretty much the same thing though.