S3 Mods - Could be for sale, prices....???

ash_s3

Reaction score
Parts potentially up for grabs once i get my S3 back.

4x Genuine Audi 18" RSTT alloys with brand new Kumho tyres, done less than 2000 miles. Alloys are unmarked, totally mint.

H&R Wheel spacers and bolts 2x10mm 2x15mm Front and Rear
As new, only been on the car a few months. Bought from DPM - Have receipt.

Eibach sportline lowering springs, Cost £150 from DemonTweeks
Done approx 5000miles - Original Receipt Included

KW Adjustable Tie Bars, Done less than 1000 miles on the car, As new condition, Bought from DPM - Have Receipt.

Milltek Stainless Exhaust (resonated) - Includes Back Box, Centre Section and Sports CAT. Over £1000 new.

Brembo Brakes - Off Leon Cupra R - Drilled discs, new pads, Braided Hoses - Excellent Condition

Forge 007P DV - Bought from AwesomeGTi, As new - Cost about £90 - Have receipt.

K&N Panel Filter - Bought from AwesomeGTi, VGC, could do with a clean - Cost about £50 - Have receipt.

Forge FMIC Kit, Includes all Silicon hoses (black) and metal pipework, awesome bit of kit. As new, Mint cond. Bought from DPM - Have receipt.

Aero Wipers (Front) Bought from VAGparts, Cost about £75

What can i expect to ask or get for the above bits? Please NOTE - They
ARE NOT FOR SALE YET!
Depends if i buy the car back from insurance. See my other thread for the full story!

Thanks for your help everyone :bye:

Ash

Rickparmar has 1st dibs on the Brembos by the way, hav'nt discussed a price as yet.

This is allguesswork based on what I've seen on eBay and Edition 38. VAG Stuff is so popular that there is nor shortage of people selling what you have.

Wheels - £250-300 if genuine.

Spacers £60-80ish?

Springs £100

Tie bars £150

Exhaust £300 (despite new price, the warranty is original buyer only and I've seen full systems go for less than that on Edition38)

Brakes £450-500, these are currently in short supply...

Forge 007p £50

Panel Filter - No idea

Forge FMIC £300? Honestly, the forge FMIC is sh17, You can buy better cooling for £300.

Wipers £25.

Now you tell me after I've shelled out all that cash at Awesome! First dibs on the FMIC

Thanks Dave, think your price on the wheels is a tad harsh! TT shop are selling them for £1500!! Personally id rather have genuine audi wheels rather than cheap copies, and yes theyre definetly genuine. Would want more than £300 for the FMIC too

Well, the thing is, search eBay and Edition 38 and oodles of Genuine RSTT's come up if you are looking.

Its a market thing, as if there are many, things are worth less, what things are 'worth' rarely reflects what people pay new.

I'll keep my Forge comments seperate from this thread, but I wouldnt buy one.

Ash,

I'd be interested in the adj tie bars & forge 007(depending on if you sell them)

Mike

i might be interested in the springs,depending on price.
how much of a drop are they in mm

Awesome have an offere on - 20% discount on Forge Intercoolers. Works out about £500 brand new.

I'd say Daves guesstimate on the exhaust is a tad low if its including the sports cat. You're probably looking at £250 for the exhaust, and the same again for the cats.

The catback is only £300 new.

And I know prawn off here got a nearly Milltek downpipe and 200 cell cat for £150 from Edition 38.

the cat back is nearly £500 new for the S3.

the cat back is nearly £300 new for the A3.

think you have got mixed up a little dave.

interested in spacers and bolts, Also Brembos if Rick doesn't buy'em!
let me know what you want?
Cheers

I'm interested in the RSTT's, when you decide on a price?

Steve

claudefrog said:
the cat back is nearly £500 new for the S3.

the cat back is nearly £300 new for the A3.

think you have got mixed up a little dave.

Probably have to be fair.

Still, considering theres no warranty whatsoever on second owner Milltek stuff, its worth what someone will pay.

Which could be £300, could be £500.

For future reference, you get 10% off all VAG dealer prices with CGTI membership (£10 a year) as well as 10% from GSF and ECP.

Plus, I got a discount on my Milltek with it too....

Thanks everyone for the interest, all PM's replied.

Would need some standard wheels in PX with the RSTT's ideally as i sold my originals a while ago.

Springs are a 25/30mm drop (IIRC)

Thanks to ChriS3 and claudefrog for help with the prices :icon_thumright:

Will be putting it all in a dedicated 'For Sale' post if i do decide to sell, so thanks very much for the interest.
Would want in the region of £600 for the wheels, they are mint and ive only just shelled out £300 on new tyres for them.