I am too trusting

Rob Craven

Reaction score
Two weeks ago my went to a main dealer, not naming yet for a service on a plan, cam belt change and a few other bits and pieces service related. They came and collected it, due to an error regarding the timing belt parts it was delivered back to me the following day. Now I don't do many miles so I turned it around and put in the garage. That sets the scene.
Went to it today, did two miles to town parked up, lifted the armrest. I keep a Audi retro wallet bought for me 4 years ago from the heritage collection, gone along with what was in it 30 quid in coins, and not only that I bought a gheko air freshener 3 weeks ago near it, it was gone.
I never take it out the car, always stuff change in it when I get in so I know that I haven't moved it and the gheko aswell, the money I couldn't care less about but the wallet. Right next to it was a pair of rayban wayfarer sun glasses and the audi storage cup not touched.
I rang the dealer and found myself saying sorry every other word they are investigating I know its long gone,I feel I don't trust them anymore, 99% of people are honest and that one person has finished me with them, I have one service left on the plan and will take it elsewhere even though it means travelling further.
So the cast in order of appearance is, collection driver, technician, valetor, and whomever from the service department, am I too trusting? I would never touch anyones stuff at work .

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate you need to seriously take that to Audi UK as that unacceptable, if you're 100% sure it was all there before, that's bottom line theft & there is no excuse for that at all.

Regardless if it's been left in the car, its your car & you shouldn't need to empty it for things like this.

I'd be seriously ****** at them & I would be right back at the dealership tasking them about this & I'd very very angry.

100% sure, I reversed the car out of the garage early doors left it on the drive for pick up and went off to work, it's never been out of the car I just stuff the odd quid in it when I go shopping for car parking etc. I will see if they contact me early next week and take it from there, what can they do?

Last edited by a moderator:
My advice is you call them tomorrow & make them aware this is a legal matter if it's not resolved properly, as if you're sure of the situation, you need to be proactive or they'll leave it & put the onus on you.

My advice is you call them tomorrow & make them aware this is a legal matter if it's not resolved properly, as if you're sure of the situation, you need to be proactive or they'll leave it & put the onus on you.
Thanks for the support I will call them and post the results

I would also mention that you are considering contacting the Police and reporting this as theft.
I would also be e mailing Audi uk and the CEO of the garage and possibly the local papers.
I would be fuming as well.

I would also mention that you are considering contacting the Police and reporting this as theft.
I would also be e mailing Audi uk and the CEO of the garage and possibly the local papers.
I would be fuming as well.
Just a quick update on this issue still not resolved nobody gives a tinkers cuss,basicaly from all parties prove it was there in the first place,a friend of mine has a female friend who worked for this dealership and they have had an issue lets say with things disapering , the management know and have to her knowledge done nothing.The item in question is worth more the the money in it,and on various sites now go for £50 plus pounds,but today I have replaced it for a new one with tags and puka for £20.So I will never leave a fart in any car of mine anywhere that I take it,shame aint it.

That is shocking that the dealership are aware of thefts and have done nothing.
Have you reported the theft to the police and Audi hq?
I would keep a note of any phone calls etc etc ,ade while you wait for something to be done , I would also e mail the dealership CEO and ask him/her what their next move will be .
Keep at them till you get satisfaction.

All I have got from every direction , is can you prove it , show us a photo that it was there,needless to say my custom is lost only thing regarding a new car this dealership spreads its claws along way aound my area,might go back to skoda had no trouble with them and the dealer principle lives two doors down.

Наркотики представляют серьезную угрозу для здоровья и благополучия людей. Их употребление приводит к разрушительным последствиям как для индивидуума, так и для общества в целом. Вот несколько основных аргументов, демонстрирующих вред наркотиков.
blacksprut darknet
Наркотики являются опасными веществами и их употребление приводит к разрушительным последствиям. Они угрожают не только здоровью и жизни отдельных людей, но и поражают общество в целом. Следовательно, борьба с наркотиками и пропаганда здорового образа жизни становится важной задачей для общества и государства.Во-первых, наркотики имеют негативное влияние на физическое и психическое здоровье. Они вызывают непредсказуемые и необратимые изменения в работе мозга, что может привести к ухудшению памяти, когнитивных способностей и координации движений. Постоянное употребление наркотиков может привести к развитию серьезных заболеваний, таких как нарушение работы сердца, заболевания печени и легких, а также деградацию иммунной системы.

Во-вторых, наркотики ведут к социальной деградации. Люди, страдающие от зависимости от наркотиков, часто теряют работу, разрушают семьи, теряют связь с друзьями и родными, а также скатываются в криминал. Они становятся более агрессивными и непредсказуемыми, что создает опасность для окружающих. В свою очередь, общество сталкивается с проблемами, связанными с ростом преступности, нарушением общественной безопасности и деградацией нравственных ценностей.

В-третьих, наркотики имеют экономический вред. Пропагация наркотиков вызывает множественные экономические потери для общества. Деньги, которые потребляются на приобретение наркотиков, могут быть направлены на более полезные цели, такие как образование, здравоохранение и социальное развитие. Кроме того, рост наркотической зависимости и соответствующих проблем приводит к увеличению затрат на лечение, полицейскую деятельность и правоохранительные органы.
This looks interesting how do I translate.

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally