S3 rear bumper insert

Mike.M

Reaction score
How difficult is it to remove the rear S3 grey bumper insert as I want to replace it with a new one?

Just held in with clips on the inside of the bumper if i remember right bud. Its easier if you remove the bumper itself to do it though. Ten minute job , dead easy

Sorry to jump in on this post but it is related /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Does anyone know if the reversing parking sensors will still work if painted over?

Thanks

Mark

On the painted parking sensors.... I have them fitted by the stealer when I brought the car.
I asked them to fit them in the grey strip but they fitted them in the bumper & painted them... mine work fine, so I should be ok!!

how did you get on with the insert replacement,Mike?was it easy as I would like to change it cos reversed into a bollard and severely grazes the plastic and looks unsightly

have not had the time to be honest with valentines day and also her birthday being on the same day this weekend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif