NHN Retrofitting Service - truly awesome..

S3nutjob

Reaction score
Just had the pleasure of using @NHN to carry out a couple of retrofitting jobs.

I asked Nigel to fit flush mount roof rails and an aftermarket RS Grill. I provided these for him, but he will source all the parts as required.

A445BE37 81B5 4982 A707 FBD826E85BED
447BF0FF B481 432E 9BBC 2097B761D4BB
72817B39 7D1C 4E3D AF92 A662B5F8D2B8
Whilst he had the car, i also asked him to carry out an oil service, air&pollen filter change, lay a Dash Cam front to Rear cable, and investigate a potential loose top mount/ tie rod end.

I cannot speak highly enough about Nigel’s work. He is a highly skilled professional and perfectionist. His work is second to none.

Throughout the whole process, Nigel kept me informed with regular updates about his progress, challenges and ideas.

i don’t think there is a job too big or small that he won’t tackle. And tbh, he has probably seen most, if not all, jobs/ requests.

if you are wanting any retrofitting or servicing, then reach out to Nigel - you will not be disappointed. During the run up to this work, I asked Nigel for some advice about ‘other‘ jobs that I had planned for the car. He has an encyclopaedic level of knowledge.

He is a pleasure to deal with.

Reactions: Dubjam, NevMan, Harvey and 8 others
@S3nutjob - great to hear the feedback & glad you got all you needed, and more by the sounds of it. Admittedly I haven’t worked with @NHN but he is very engaged on the forum and one of a select few (& probably the only mobile) experts on the 8V platform.

Reactions: NevMan and S3nutjob
He will tackle almost any model (if not all) within the VAG range. And, will travel the length and breadth of the country.

Reactions: nah33d.

I asked Nigel to fit flush mount roof rails and an aftermarket RS Grill. I provided these for him, but he will source all the parts as required.

View attachment 266783View attachment 266784View attachment 266785Whilst he had the car, i also asked him to carry out an oil service, air&pollen filter change, lay a Dash Cam front to Rear cable, and investigate a potential loose top mount/ tie rod end.

I cannot speak highly enough about Nigel’s work. He is a highly skilled professional and perfectionist. His work is second to none.

Throughout the whole process, Nigel kept me informed with regular updates about his progress, challenges and ideas.

i don’t think there is a job too big or small that he won’t tackle. And tbh, he has probably seen most, if not all, jobs/ requests.

if you are wanting any retrofitting or servicing, then reach out to Nigel - you will not be disappointed. During the run up to this work, I asked Nigel for some advice about ‘other‘ jobs that I had planned for the car. He has an encyclopaedic level of knowledge.

Nigel has done a great job on your S3 , looks great ! Big fan of the RS style grille, best thing I did with my S3. Really don’t get why Audi don’t fit these as standard on an S3

Reactions: NevMan, sixlargebeers and nah33d.

View attachment 266783View attachment 266784View attachment 266785Whilst he had the car, i also asked him to carry out an oil service, air&pollen filter change, lay a Dash Cam front to Rear cable, and investigate a potential loose top mount/ tie rod end.

Looks absolutely fantastic ! What year is your car ? I have a 2015 S3 with front sensors. Could the RS grill be fitted to that do you know ?

Looks absolutely fantastic ! What year is your car ? I have a 2015 S3 with front sensors. Could the RS grill be fitted to that do you know ?
Thanks - looks proper stealthy..it’s a 2018 plate..you can defo fit this style of grill to you car - just need to make sure you get the right one. I am guessing that 2015 is a PFL model..then need to check if it has acc or not.

I searched AliExpress, eBay and FB marketplace, and eventually bought from eBay.