Newbie landed.

c3ll

Reaction score
Heyya all!
Thought I'd just say hi, as forums told me I have insufficient privileges to post straight to the classifieds section :D
Joke aside, I just purchased me a 2020 a6 allroad (c8), and being as excited as one usually is with such a purchase researched forums - landed here :)

I have been driving an 2013 a5 for some 6 years now, and a wife and two kids later decided to go for the airy cousin.

Boy, was I surprised by the detail, interior and luxury. First time I saw one in person was my own and it hit me like a shovel.

A6, Glacier white Metallic, full black pack, specd like crazy. Night vision, (which I don't know how to turn on, so please help :D) HUD, all of the assistance packs.

PS : is that UK only, or Europe peeps are welcome too?

No more rambling, just photos now:

Attachments

• IMG-c72c804cafbb9fe0578f6906d0d86059-V.jpg
    IMG-c72c804cafbb9fe0578f6906d0d86059-V.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG-61753d4f05f8f7504bd9929bc0592e28-V.jpg
    IMG-61753d4f05f8f7504bd9929bc0592e28-V.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG-72b7621e170f95ca1de4528a333b0696-V.jpg
    IMG-72b7621e170f95ca1de4528a333b0696-V.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: drgav2005 and V6_Man
Heyya all!
Thought I'd just say hi, as forums told me I have insufficient privileges to post straight to the classifieds section :D
Joke aside, I just purchased me a 2020 a6 allroad (c8), and being as excited as one usually is with such a purchase researched forums - landed here :)

I have been driving an 2013 a5 for some 6 years now, and a wife and two kids later decided to go for the airy cousin.

Boy, was I surprised by the detail, interior and luxury. First time I saw one in person was my own and it hit me like a shovel.

A6, Glacier white Metallic, full black pack, specd like crazy. Night vision, (which I don't know how to turn on, so please help :D) HUD, all of the assistance packs.

PS : is that UK only, or Europe peeps are welcome too?

No more rambling, just photos now:

Welcome to ASN @c3ll. And what a cracking looking car. There is something special about Glacier White and Black Combo that other colours don’t.

And we are definitely not just UK specific group - everyone is welcome here

Reactions: c3ll
Welcome to ASN @c3ll. And what a cracking looking car. There is something special about Glacier White and Black Combo that other colours don’t.

And we are definitely not just UK specific group - everyone is welcome here
About the colour - It does, really.

And one more thing that kinda took me by surprise is the fact that, even though, I watched the whole YouTube content concerning the c8 a6 allroad, pictures and videos just don't do it justice. Both the exterior and interior are simply stunning.

Settings and fingerprints are a PITA though.. And the audi key user 10 digit crap? Mesmerising, that a 100k€ car can't do a simple sync and reset of a key user without a small bit of plastic, which the previous owner in his first day of ownership.

Reactions: V6_Man
About the colour - It does, really.

And one more thing that kinda took me by surprise is the fact that, even though, I watched the whole YouTube content concerning the c8 a6 allroad, pictures and videos just don't do it justice. Both the exterior and interior are simply stunning.

Settings and fingerprints are a PITA though.. And the audi key user 10 digit crap? Mesmerising, that a 100k€ car can't do a simple sync and reset of a key user without a small bit of plastic, which the previous owner in his first day of ownership.

To be honest, Allroad is a funny one. You either love it or don’t. The old A4 / 6 Allroads, I didn’t like at all. They were just weird looking cars, which, I believe it is what it were meant to look.

The newer ones do look a lot better and have more menacing presence. The C8 looks a good crossover between an A6 and a Q8.

Reactions: c3ll
Welcome to Audi-sport.net

Reactions: V6_Man and c3ll
To be honest, Allroad is a funny one. You either love it or don’t. The old A4 / 6 Allroads, I didn’t like at all. They were just weird looking cars, which, I believe it is what it were meant to look.

The newer ones do look a lot better and have more menacing presence. The C8 looks a good crossover between an A6 and a Q8.
The old ones I did not like either. The last gen (from the ages of my A5, 2013-2018) are nice, but the current generation is just jaw dropping in presence and stance, IMHO.

The previous ones I did not like either.

Cheers,
G.

Reactions: V6_Man