What rim color for my A3?

flisergio

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am planning to buy new rims which are probably OZ Superturismo LM/GT for my silver A3 8V Sportback 2018 (I have attached a photo to get a clear idea of what my car’s color is).

What rim color color suits best for silver cars? I am considering graphite (gunmetal) or black ones.

Thanks a lot for suggestions!

Attachments

• A0E5DEA1-A1A9-499B-81C0-22300955B77C.jpeg
    A0E5DEA1-A1A9-499B-81C0-22300955B77C.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 94
I suggest go for black

Attachments

• silver-audi-s6-sports-sedan-black-rims-adv1-flow-spec-wheels-f.jpg
    silver-audi-s6-sports-sedan-black-rims-adv1-flow-spec-wheels-f.jpg
    423.7 KB · Views: 69
I don’t think that you can beat silver rims on a car.
I just don’t see the attraction of dark/ black alloys as they just look perpetually dirty.
My new daily has Anthracite Black Edition 10 spokes and whilst they look lovely in my mind they’d look so much better a nice silver.

Reactions: Neil C
I don’t think that you can beat silver rims on a car.
I just don’t see the attraction of dark/ black alloys as they just look perpetually dirty.
My new daily has Anthracite Black Edition 10 spokes and whilst they look lovely in my mind they’d look so much better a nice silver.
Are you able to share some photos of your car?

Thanks..

View attachment 265824Are you able to share some photos of your car?

Thanks..
This is about the best that I currently have…..
Having had a print-out from Audi with all the fitted equipment codes I now see that the cast alloy wheels are described as “Matte Titanium look”.

Attachments

• AE8BEC67-8B39-44CF-B171-619C1E32A9F5.jpeg
    AE8BEC67-8B39-44CF-B171-619C1E32A9F5.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 46
I do love a gunmetal / anthracite wheel, doesn‘t show the dirt as much as black imo!

I do love a gunmetal / anthracite wheel, doesn‘t show the dirt as much as black imo!

Agreed, Dark Grey on Silver is spot on.

Currently I have Gloss Black wheels on a white car..they look the nuts when its dry and sunny, as soon as it rains, literally a shower and you pick up some road gunk and spray, they look terrible.

Dark Grey wheels on Silver...my old Subaru Impreza WRX STI JDM. Best car I've owned!

Cax2

Reactions: Swanny356