Sold 2010/60 Audi A6 Avant 3.0 TDi 240 Quattro Special Edition - 114k - Oyster Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampdonkeygj

Reaction score
I'm selling my car as I've just been given a company car. It's a December 2010 registered car, and is my 2nd one of these. I've done over 100k miles over both cars, and have had no major issues with either, they're great cars. I took this one to Italy in July - 3k miles over 2 weeks - and would happily take it on the same trip again - it drives very well.

FSH - last major service completed in last couple of weeks - inc. air, fuel, oil and pollen filters, oil change, brembo discs and pads all round, and new front drop links.
Gearbox service May 2022 - oil flush and filter change.
Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres all round.
MOT until October.

Features:
19" wheels.
6 speed ZF auto.
Bose audio.
Bluetooth music.
AMI.
Full black leather interior.
Front & rear parking sensors.
Xenon lights.
Heated front seats.
Detachable tow bar.

Cosmetically the wheels need refurbishing. I had intended to do this until my recent job change. Also, there are a few marks here and there, but no big dents and no rust. The drivers side door handle has some paint peeling off and I've been looking for a replacement handle in the right colour recently but nothing has become available on my searches.

Price - £7,000.

The car is based in Derby.

No part exchanges or swaps.

20210207 084451
20210207 084535
20210207 084513
20210207 084501

*Pics are from before tyres were changed

Last edited:
Looks like a decent buy this. I would have had this a couple of weeks ago if it were available. I ended up buying a 535d touring instead

I have sent link to a couple of friends who are currently looking for a new car.

GLWS

Looks like a decent buy this. I would have had this a couple of weeks ago if it were available. I ended up buying a 535d touring instead

I have sent link to a couple of friends who are currently looking for a new car.

GLWS
Thanks I appreciate that. I hope you get on well with the 535d.

Hello mate is this still for sale? Do you have any interior images please? Also has it been modded in any way? If so, what's the current bhp and torque figures? Has she been used for towing at all?

Also are all lights working? I see a lot of these with dead LED at the rear, any additional images of them on would also be really helpful thank you. Drop me a DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.