A3 panoramic sunroof trim help

ryan806

Reaction score
Hello all.

When cleaning my A3, I noticed some of the paint has come away on the sunroof trim. Because of this the metal is exposed, see picture.

PXL 20230218 170512204

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and if so can it be fixed?

Cheers

Hello all.

When cleaning my A3, I noticed some of the paint has come away on the sunroof trim. Because of this the metal is exposed, see picture.

View attachment 264397

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and if so can it be fixed?

Cheers
Prep using a 2000/1500 grit paper/cleanse then Tape the area off and spray paint it the area the paint has come away from is plastic so should paint should adhere to easily

Reactions: ryan806
I am going to try and have a go at this now, as I have noticed the other side of the roof has the same exposed metal. Do you know what the paint code is for the trim?

Cheers

I am going to try and have a go at this now, as I have noticed the other side of the roof has the same exposed metal. Do you know what the paint code is for the trim?

Cheers
Maybe you'd be better getting the panoramic roof surround wrapped in high gloss black as it would give the roof a as new look and the finish would be spot on/consistent

Reactions: ryan806
Maybe you'd be better getting the panoramic roof surround wrapped in high gloss black as it would give the roof a as new look and the finish would be spot on/consistent
Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: Jassyo06