Oem rims

peter85

Reaction score
Hi, new here. I want to ask where to get new oem rims for Audi A3 8V, except eBay. Should i ask my dealer? Is there a good website for this? Specifically i need rims as on attached photo

Attachments

• ab5abe4c-e726-4943-ad27-40a526a3fecf.jpg
    ab5abe4c-e726-4943-ad27-40a526a3fecf.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 82
eBay is cheapest as brand new they're very expensive.

Reactions: Swanny356
Thank you guys, i would like them new, do you think they are still in production or discontinued? Will dealer be able to order them from somewhere?

Be aware there are 2 types of genuine Audi alloy in that style. One has a diamond cut finish to the flat piece towards the outside of the spokes and the other doesn’t.

The factory fit are the diamond cut finish, and I believe the others are dealer accessory usually sold with winter tyres.

Reactions: AlS3BE
If OP wants the new I'm afraid it’s dealer at close to £1k with a tyre each. Centre caps sold separately.
I have these non diamond cut ones as winters.
sometimes there’s deals on at dealers for winter wheels and tyres and a set of 4 with winter tyres can be had for under a grand.

Try Crewe Audi / parts request if you want them new. I’d go eBay to save £100’s though

Be aware there are 2 types of genuine Audi alloy in that style. One has a diamond cut finish to the flat piece towards the outside of the spokes and the other doesn’t.

The factory fit are the diamond cut finish, and I believe the others are dealer accessory usually sold with winter tyres.
Thanx a lot

If you want something mid-way between a dealer's prices and eBay, you could try someone like alloywheelsdirect.net. I got rim damage from a really bad pothole (full of water, so invisible) on a hotel driveway last year. Hotel insurers paid for a new rim which I got through alloywheelsdirect and I managed to get the original skimmed and refurbished locally for use as a spare. It appeared to be shipped export direct from the factory in Germany, has Audi part numbers on it and was about £550, so a lot cheaper than via an Audi dealer.

Reactions: Swanny356