Interior parts needed.

CliffA4

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone knows where to buy the interior handle and switch piece new for a right hand drive for all 4 doors? Trim code is ED.
Everywhere I look ends up being American left hand drive.
Thankyou.

Attachments

• 20221121_093939.jpg
    20221121_093939.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_20221122-103600_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221122-103600_Gallery.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
I’m almost certain you won’t be able to get a new set of these, far more important parts are now NLA! Audi Tradition might be your only hope. Next option is just to buy a whole set of door cards.

Quick search on Facebook marketplace brings up these

Attachments

• D581A0A6-5F58-45B0-8E66-A8FEB7BB133A.png
    D581A0A6-5F58-45B0-8E66-A8FEB7BB133A.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 89
I’m almost certain you won’t be able to get a new set of these, far more important parts are now NLA! Audi Tradition might be your only hope. Next option is just to buy a whole set of door cards.

Quick search on Facebook marketplace brings up these
Okay thankyou, I've looked through audi tradition and found the parts but they don't appear the same colour they just say beige. I thought they called it clay code ED.
I might have to use my brothers Facebook to check marketplace because I'm permanently banned and can't make a new account.
There is a site called carid.com in US but am unsure if they can get right hand drive gear.

American market will all be left hand drive, will be surprised if you find the part your looking for there.

Audi Tradition is the only option if your looking for new parts. Your only other option would be to find someone that can restore them. Most B5 being broken is because they are old and knacked, and the interior is usually the same.

If the interior code matches then it should be the right one for the car. Trouble is thanks to Brexit Tradition will no longer ship to the UK.

These are the interior colour codes available for the B5

Reactions: CliffA4
American market will all be left hand drive, will be surprised if you find the part your looking for there.

Audi Tradition is the only option if your looking for new parts. Your only other option would be to find someone that can restore them. Most B5 being broken is because they are old and knacked, and the interior is usually the same.

If the interior code matches then it should be the right one for the car. Trouble is thanks to Brexit Tradition will no longer ship to the UK.

These are the interior colour codes available for the B5
View attachment 261476
Sorry for the delayed response I wasn't notified, I'm in Australia I wonder if audi tradition will ship here. They are the only place I've found what I need. The old handle and switch trim ruins the whole interior. Thankyou kindly for that trim code picture too. Finding anything for these cars in Australia is a nightmare haha.
Cheers.