Hello! British expat checking in

404tim

Reaction score
Hi all, my name's Tim, I'm a british expat just signed up from the US of A. I'm a lifelong dubber and in a past life was a fairly active member of the west london VW scene, used to haunt E38, UK-MKIVs etc etc back in the day. Glad to see some forums still alive and well!

This is my B7 A4 Avant 3.2 manual which I've owned for around 6 months, and it's really revived my old love of messing around with VAG cars.

How it was when I got it: bone stock grandpa spec
IMG 8943

How it sits now: Eibach springs, full recaro interior, S4 bits, brembo brakes etc etc.
IMG 0145

IMG 9747

This is actually my 3rd B7, I had 2x S4s which I could barely afford and made me poor :whistle2:
Question for you all: Are build threads still a thing around here? Would love to get one going again and share what I've been up to with this wagon.

Reactions: Jcbmally, s3mad_dude and Sandra
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Yes build threads are still around on the forum. Look forward to reading yours when you get it started.

Reactions: Jcbmally
Welcome to ASN from afar Tim, it was a late calling into VAG world for me and yes build threads are still a thing as I keep my car tinkerings in a thread here should you fancy a perusal. You can also check out other build threads in The Project Room.