Facelift led rear light wiring loom

Aam

Reaction score
So I recently bought a pair of facelift led rear lights for my Audi A3 8p s line 2007

It's an exact fit and there's a lot of threads about how to fit them in with the kufatec wiring loom. Only issue is, whenever I find a wiring loom, it seems to say not for RHD. Which my car is. So just wanted to ask if anyone knows wether that's true or if there's a seperate wiring loom for it? How do they even differ?

When I do the install I don't use looms as it adds another connection prone to water corrosion, I rewire using existing with all new connectors & add the relevant wires inner to outer.

So I recently bought a pair of facelift led rear lights for my Audi A3 8p s line 2007

It's an exact fit and there's a lot of threads about how to fit them in with the kufatec wiring loom. Only issue is, whenever I find a wiring loom, it seems to say not for RHD. Which my car is. So just wanted to ask if anyone knows wether that's true or if there's a seperate wiring loom for it? How do they even differ?
Which looms are you looking at?

When I do the install I don't use looms as it adds another connection prone to water corrosion, I rewire using existing with all new connectors & add the relevant wires inner to outer.
Could you explain how to do that by any chance? I'd love to give it a go but can't find any videos on it