RS3 brochure

Hi
Does anybody have a pdf of the original brochure at launch?

There’s a series of downloads on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s a series of downloads on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Thanks, im actually after the retail sales brochure, listing the original spec of each vehicle so I can check whats missing when mine arrives ;)

Reactions: Daggerit
Hi Thanks, im actually after the retail sales brochure, listing the original spec of each vehicle so I can check whats missing when mine arrives ;)
I like your thinking but I don't think that they ever actually released one as I looked for one from the point it was released... I have a spreadsheet of the standard kit for each trim level but it doesn't actually list things like the rear USB C connections or the direct TPMS for whatever reason. 360 camera is on there though, and that may be the reason that they're only compensating for that and not the rest of the missing kit.

Reactions: DangerMouseUK
I like your thinking but I don't think that they ever actually released one as I looked for one from the point it was released... I have a spreadsheet of the standard kit for each trim level but it doesn't actually list things like the rear USB C connections or the direct TPMS for whatever reason. 360 camera is on there though, and that may be the reason that they're only compensating for that and not the rest of the missing kit.
slimey buggers lol

This is probably not usable for a number of reasons:
1) It is in Danish (you can still Google-translate it)
2) In Denmark we don't have the "models", just a basic model and everything is add-on.
And then, cry for the prices... the most absurd prices in Europe.

Attachments

• rs 3 sportback.pdf
    83.6 KB · Views: 216