Paint code location

amit91987

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi

I am having issues with finding the paint code for my Audi S3 67 plate. I have looked in the boot where the tyre well is but no luck.

Please would you be able to help?

Thanks
Amit

The will be a sticker inside your service book with all the car details, including the paint code.

i had the same problem.....found it behind the cubby hole panel at the left hand rear of your boot....there is a screw fixing at the top which isnt obvious...undo and pull out the panel and the sticker is stuck inside...hope this helps.

i had the same problem.....found it behind the cubby hole panel at the left hand rear of your boot....there is a screw fixing at the top which isnt obvious...undo and pull out the panel and the sticker is stuck inside...hope this helps.
Thank you! Will check it out. I just spoke to Audi and they said log into the myAudi app which tells me my car is glacier white metallic - which I already knew. Just unsure whether the paint codes are all the same for this.

Amit91987

My car has digital service record like you, but I still got a Service Schedule Booklet "for cars with digital service schedule" which has the sticker inside.

Anyway, paint code for Glacier White metallic (same as me) is LS9R

Mike

Amit91987

My car has digital service record like you, but I still got a Service Schedule Booklet "for cars with digital service schedule" which has the sticker inside.

Anyway, paint code for Glacier White metallic (same as me) is LS9R

Mike
Thanks Mike!