S3 Coding

Dan_k1

Reaction score
Hi,
I was looking to get my 2019 Audi S3 coded via the OBD port. I can code the haldex system to send power 60/40 to the rear. I’ve heard mixed opinions about it putting pressure on the haldex therefore not good for the haldex? I just wanted to check if this is true? As I wanted to code it 60/40 as i’ve heard it helps with the handling. Also I can increase throttle sensitivity will this also be an issue?

I would recommend you definitely increase the throttle sensitivity, I used obdeleven to do that and it makes such an improvement & reduces the input lag you get from the OEM.
Can't really comment on the 60/40, however I did think about it but like you said possible haldex woes put me off

Reactions: Dan_k1
I’m in an 8p. I have hpa gen 4 with 200k on 50/50. No issues. However, I change fluids on dsg and haldex every 40 k as well as the filter. It drives differently in a good way and track fun is improved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dan_k1
I would recommend you definitely increase the throttle sensitivity, I used obdeleven to do that and it makes such an improvement & reduces the input lag you get from the OEM.
Can't really comment on the 60/40, however I did think about it but like you said possible haldex woes put me off
Thanks for the response! I’ll definitely increase the throttle sensitivity. But I am still on the fence about the 60/40 haldex. As I heard it launches quicker too. But do not want to damage the haldex or cause any issues with it

I’m in an 8p. I have hpa gen 4 with 200k on 50/50. No issues. However, I change fluids on dsg and haldex every 40 k as well as the filter. It drives differently in a good way and track fun is improved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tap
Thanks for the response! I’ll definitely increase the throttle sensitivity. But I am still on the fence about the 60/40 haldex. As I heard it launches quicker too. But do not want to damage the haldex or cause any issues with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the response! You don’t think it will cause an issue? My vehicle is currently 11k miles. I doubt I will reach even 50k in my ownership so i’m not sure whether or not to do it as I heard it will launch quicker with 60/40