Unique colors

shahaf2911

Reaction score
So I’m not really into my cars color, imo dark colors hide the design of the RS3 and unfortunately I couldn’t order mine (it was in stock and needed a new car asap as someone ran into me and totaled my M2).
I want to wrap it to something light colored (maybe sand or something like Siam beige Metallic) but I haven’t seen a single RS3 with those colors maybe you have ?
After my M2 I’ve decided that I want unique colors to our cars for example blue M2, kemora grey R8, chalk 992 and a few more but the RS3 is just dull in Daytona grey.
I was also thinking of BRG but I’m thinking of getting my next car (lotus Emira) in a similar color so idk but if you have suggestions and pics it would be amazing cause I couldn’t find any of the 8Y!

If you do a search of Porsche PTS ....that may give you ideas
No 8Y wraps l know of but giving the mindset of some the members on the likes of Fudbook...they'd be of bad taste.... chavtastic

Reactions: shahaf2911
If you do a search of Porsche PTS ....that may give you ideas
No 8Y wraps l know of but giving the mindset of some the members on the likes of Fudbook...they'd be of bad taste.... chavtastic

The Fudbook RS3 ‘experts’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06

This one looks quite good but the Siam beige is a more metallic, maybe the combination of both colors might be really interesting imo.

This one looks quite good but the Siam beige is a more metallic, maybe the combination of both colors might be really interesting imo.

An acquired taste mate definitely not my cup of tea

Reactions: Mr Freeze
So I’m not really into my cars color, imo dark colors hide the design of the RS3 and unfortunately I couldn’t order mine (it was in stock and needed a new car asap as someone ran into me and totaled my M2).
I want to wrap it to something light colored (maybe sand or something like Siam beige Metallic) but I haven’t seen a single RS3 with those colors maybe you have ?
After my M2 I’ve decided that I want unique colors to our cars for example blue M2, kemora grey R8, chalk 992 and a few more but the RS3 is just dull in Daytona grey.
I was also thinking of BRG but I’m thinking of getting my next car (lotus Emira) in a similar color so idk but if you have suggestions and pics it would be amazing cause I couldn’t find any of the 8Y!
Daytona pearl is dull but chalk and kemora isn’t…? Lol

Green would be a good shout but sounds like it’s off the cards - perhaps Ice silver or Suzuka grey may be more along the lines of what you’re after?

You’d likely need to be the trail blazer on this as not many exclusive cars have come through yet and I’ve not seen any wrapped cars yet

Lol and I’m 26, idk I really like the color just make it metallic and it’ll be perfect imo.
I’ll do something in that shade of color that’s for sure, not a common color thou
main think what you like and think no others ;)

I’ve seen a Solar orange 8y in the uk

Daytona pearl is dull but chalk and kemora isn’t…? Lol

Green would be a good shout but sounds like it’s off the cards - perhaps Ice silver or Suzuka grey may be more along the lines of what you’re after?

You’d likely need to be the trail blazer on this as not many exclusive cars have come through yet and I’ve not seen any wrapped cars yet
The 992 chalk was just a sleek spec, but yeah chalk is seen everywhere nowadays.
I do like greens, we have a matte green car (verde turbine) which is really nice, but the RS3s green is a tad too much for me.
Kemora is really rare where I’m from, just seen it once in my country (and on a different R8 that’s it) so here it’s really unique (unlike the chalk).
Having said that, it’s hard looking for a color just using the phone to see paint jobs that you’ll probably never see in person (only seen 1 BRG ever here for example!), so that’s the reason for asking here as abroad people tend to have plenty of cars with unique colors!

Reactions: Keano04
The 992 chalk was just a sleek spec, but yeah chalk is seen everywhere nowadays.
I do like greens, we have a matte green car (verde turbine) which is really nice, but the RS3s green is a tad too much for me.
Kemora is really rare where I’m from, just seen it once in my country (and on a different R8 that’s it) so here it’s really unique (unlike the chalk).
Having said that, it’s hard looking for a color just using the phone to see paint jobs that you’ll probably never see in person (only seen 1 BRG ever here for example!), so that’s the reason for asking here as abroad people tend to have plenty of cars with unique colors!
Yeah can appreciate that - will be a tad tricky for you from the sounds of it.

there was a other thread with a load of different colours of cars that was compiled from what people had found from various searches - may be worth a look as it includes standard colours but also the odd something different too. Picture Gallery thread or similar from memory…

Reactions: shahaf2911
Yeah can appreciate that - will be a tad tricky for you from the sounds of it.

there was a other thread with a load of different colours of cars that was compiled from what people had found from various searches - may be worth a look as it includes standard colours but also the odd something different too. Picture Gallery thread or similar from memory…
Will definitely give that one a look ✌

Porsche Chalk

383e51fe360b3a41ff3efb59fc996267.png

03b639770ad385a7adc4532bff4aeb53.png

57fe8c04396fd8ab54f26a96bb99939f.png

Reactions: kayemill, IanL-RS3, Jops and 2 others
Porsche Chalk

383e51fe360b3a41ff3efb59fc996267.png

03b639770ad385a7adc4532bff4aeb53.png

57fe8c04396fd8ab54f26a96bb99939f.png

It’s an amazing color and suits the car really really well IMO wow! Thou I had a 992 Carrera and still have a 718 boxster in chalk so that’s enough chalk for me haha

Reactions: 8YARWY
It looks great. There are a couple of Porsche colours that are awesome, this is one of them and the other is Aventurine Green, but the chalk deffo suits the RS
Yes, it's got a really classy look with great levels of contrast. Fantastic and well worth the cost/wait.

Reactions: itsbigyellow
Seen a Porsche 718 in Miami...looked stunning but seen a 8v fl RS3 Saloon in Miami blue and it just didn't work son has Macan gts in Chalk and it looked good....but somehow Chalk suits the RS3 8Y better ...can't wait to see my RS3 8Y in Riviera no matter how brief it will be definitely a colour that'll suit the 8y

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Seen a Porsche 718 in Miami...looked stunning but seen a 8v fl RS3 Saloon in Miami blue and it just didn't work son has Macan gts in Chalk and it looked good....but somehow Chalk suits the RS3 8Y better ...can't wait to see my RS3 8Y in Riviera no matter how brief it will be definitely a colour that'll suit the 8y

Everything would look stunning if you were in Miami
giphy.gif

Reactions: kayemill, Jassyo06 and Snake Pliskin
Miami blue looks very cool