PZero Rim Protection?

phil_w

VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Need 4x new tyres on the A6 Avant - currently running Bridgestones - but decent offers on PZero right now. Rim protection not highlighted in the details as a feature online - but everyone seems to say that it has it anyway? Can anyone confirm? Cheers!

I found the pzero AO marked tyres have better rim protection than normal pzeros.
the ao pzero on my s3 is as wide as a pound coin.

Not a fan of p zeros - they wear out too quickly for my liking! I killed a set of these in 9k on my SQ5! Maybe its my driving style?

Went for Michelin PS4 which I now run.

I ran PZero's on my A6 Avant. They were excellent in both dry or the wet. The down side if you like a spirited drive now and again you will kill them off in around 10K miles, and if you have a front wheel drive car could be a lot less on the fronts. PS4 are just as good and I run them on my cars, but I have found PZero's are cheaper than PS4's, so over a few sets the costs could equal out.

Need 4x new tyres on the A6 Avant - currently running Bridgestones - but decent offers on PZero right now. Rim protection not highlighted in the details as a feature online - but everyone seems to say that it has it anyway? Can anyone confirm? Cheers!
Where have you found the best deal on the P zero's my S3 is due a set soon .

Just kwikfit - 10% off 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all for the input. All went well apart from one thing at Kwikfit - despite booking 2 days in advance turns out they only had 2 of my 4 tyres onsite. But didn't realise until 1.5 hours had passed - so couldn't complete the job :-(

Thanks all for the input. All went well apart from one thing at Kwikfit - despite booking 2 days in advance turns out they only had 2 of my 4 tyres onsite. But didn't realise until 1.5 hours had passed - so couldn't complete the job :-(

thats quite poor. I’ve had 2 sets recently from my local kwikfit and both times they had the tyres and ready to go on the pre booked appointment time. No faffing about.

thats quite poor. I’ve had 2 sets recently from my local kwikfit and both times they had the tyres and ready to go on the pre booked appointment time. No faffing about.
Yep me too - this is not the norm at all but a disappointing waste of time all the same.