A couple of Q's

quattrogone

Quattro Back!
Reaction score
Got the daughter into a 2011 1.4 tfsi Sport, I've noticed that the spare wheel area seems to have a large battery where the wheel should be lol
So is it a pain fitting a space saver wheel in there with jack e.t.c. and is a inflating kit better?
And the it has the pop up screen with a fair amount of stuff but says that the Navigation needs to be installed, there's the section for it in the menu but no nav, can this be installed just by purchasing a card with it on or is there more to it!
TIA for any pointers.
Darren

If its got nav unit, it'll need activation mate which isnt cheap I'm afraid, dealer visit tbh.

I thought that might have been the case, if you hadn't been so far away I'd have got you to sort it out and some parking sensors at the same time !

Whereabouts are you located?

I've done work there before, ping me a whatsapp, but the nav is possibly a dealer job, I can always arrange that & do sensors, beware its expensive to enable nav module.

So on the Nav it's probably best she just uses google maps then as I don't think she can afford dealer prices lol
When you say expensive what are we talking £300-£500?

Use google maps or Waze lol.

haha right I must admit, I have the full blown mmi option in the A4 dynamik but still end up with my phone stuck in front of the screen with a bit of blue tak when it comes to nav lol

Reactions: Charlie Farley