Service remember

Abi

Reaction score
Just a quick one, did my service early this year, the oil interval has reset but the service interval didn’t reset. Do I need to wait till the reminder comes on before it can be reset? Don’t remember having issues previously.
9e80571c1de02a612c90e2dee770615b.jpg

Using VCDS
3a4d58a1d4155d507b94ae43a3ccbfe3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can reset whenever you like, with the right tool :)

There are 2 service resets you need to perform to reset both shown service data, I also do this sometimes, so dont worry, happens to us all.

There are 2 service resets you need to perform to reset both shown service data, I also do this sometimes, so dont worry, happens to us all.

I’m having a right blond day today, done this so many times, I’ve now reset the service reminder to 730 days (2 years) but the mileage to service is still 600, I’ve totally forgot how to reset that. Any help please

I'm all flu'd up so can't recall exact, I know 1 is gb service reset & other is mileage, honestly heads not straight today, wish could advise.

I'm all flu'd up so can't recall exact, I know 1 is gb service reset & other is mileage, honestly heads not straight today, wish could advise.

Me neither, full of flu myself, think that’s what’s wrong with me too. I’ll look again after work.

I know there's quite a few options, if I saw the list I'd probably remember today lol

I know there's quite a few options, if I saw the list I'd probably remember today lol

No worries, I’ll look again, will be Friday morning now, work commitments, done it so many times, steering me in the face probably

As I suspected steering me in the face, took 2 minutes this morning to reset. Hope your feeling better NHN, I’ve had flu for 2 weeks now and still well