Rear wiper hose snapped

Silver bullet 2

Reaction score
Hi everyone has anyone got a diagram for the a3 8v rear wiper hose as I've had someone bump into my car whilst parked overnight and now no washet coming out the rear wiper,also is this required as part of m.o.t.
I appreciate any kind of input.
Many thanks

Thanks for that it got me worried as mot is up in afew months.
Going to try and get a diagram for this rear wiper so I could possibly do the fix myself.
Pull the plastic trim from the boot lid and see if everything is connected right.
its like 2 screws and pull.

Mines also had the same problem at the end leaking and i decided to delete my wiper

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Mines also had the same problem at the end leaking and i decided to delete my wiper

Sent from my VOG-L29
Pull the plastic trim from the boot lid and see if everything is connected right.
its like 2 screws and pull.

Thanks you mate for the diagram will use it to stip the motor area over the weekend.
Also will report back my progress that's sure to help others in similar dilemmas

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
Ah I see mate maybe a common issue then.
I'm going to strip everything tomorrow now that a fellow member had sent me a diagram now I'll keep my sanity knowing where I took off everything,otherwise I always end up with bolts/nuts after completing a job ha ha still a novice.

Ah I see mate maybe a common issue then.
I'm going to strip everything tomorrow now that a fellow member had sent me a diagram now I'll keep my sanity knowing where I took off everything,otherwise I always end up with bolts/nuts after completing a job ha ha still a novice.
It’s the stupid trim clips I always seem to lose or break when taking stuff apart.