S3 pfl discs and pads

lee s3

top gear
Reaction score
Hi All

looking at changing the front, rear discs and pads, looking more standard than aftermarket, pagid ok or any others I should consider?

Attachments

• 58A0BE47-8461-4F43-92C0-261CE65BAC1D.png
    58A0BE47-8461-4F43-92C0-261CE65BAC1D.png
    419.7 KB · Views: 167
My go to is always been trw for oe quality stuff. Would say they are better than Audi stuff, comes with all the shim, fittings, bolts and sensors normally. Their cotec/dtec stuff has really low dust as well

My go to is always been trw for oe quality stuff. Would say they are better than Audi stuff, comes with all the shim, fittings, bolts and sensors normally. Their cotec/dtec stuff has really low dust as well
Thanks mate, I’ll give them a try

Reactions: AlS3BE
Try TPS, they only sell OEM stuff at a much cheaper price that the dealers. but to be fair any disc is good enough for the S3 as long as it is a decent brand, I fitted Mtec discs which I think are Mintex that Mtec drill, them Brembo pads, much better performance than OE and less dust. My prefference is to paint the discs hubs with a thin coat of hammerite so that they dont rust, look new forever!

Try TPS, they only sell OEM stuff at a much cheaper price that the dealers. but to be fair any disc is good enough for the S3 as long as it is a decent brand, I fitted Mtec discs which I think are Mintex that Mtec drill, them Brembo pads, much better performance than OE and less dust. My prefference is to paint the discs hubs with a thin coat of hammerite so that they dont rust, look new forever! View attachment 240686
Thanks Craig. I went with trw in the end, I got them from autodoc. Discs and pads all around for £240. Come with painted black disc hubs also. I’ll give them a go and see how they are

Thanks Craig. I went with trw in the end, I got them from autodoc. Discs and pads all around for £240. Come with painted black disc hubs also. I’ll give them a go and see how they are
That’s a pretty good price for discs and pads all round.
let us know how you get on and if you get hit by customs? Haven’t ordered anything from AUTODOC since brexit.

That’s a pretty good price for discs and pads all round.
let us know how you get on and if you get hit by customs? Haven’t ordered anything from AUTODOC since brexit.
Will do mate, thought it was a decent price to be fair. Hopefully be a ok.

Sounds like a winner, Dont forget the elec handbrake, Carista is the cheapest way unless you have that sorted

Will do mate, thought it was a decent price to be fair. Hopefully be a ok.
I’ve never had problems with trw. Had them on golfs, hondas, a6’s. Pretty much all my cars. The hub coating lasts longer than the Audi ones