A4 avant roof bars

Stephen Broster

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I recently bought some genuine audi roof bars for my 2013 avant, they were what I thought at the time a really good price (maybe not now). They didn't come with the security TBar or any document, when I asked the seller they said they had just been using a socket to put them on.

Is there anyway of finding out what code my bolt is so I can buy a t bar from audi?

Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Attachments

• 20201105_065206.jpg
    20201105_065206.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 128
Tbh I'd just use a socket, given its a multi splined, pop into Halfords see if they have a tool.

I would have thought there should be a code marked on the bars somewhere, make a note of all markings and ask at Audi, failing that take one down to the parts department and ask them nicely and they may go through the relevant parts until they get a match?

Hi, thanks for your suggestions i have spoke to audi on the phone and they were not really sure how to figure out which one I needed, I have looked all over the bars and there is no code either, I will try popping in to them when I am passing. Failing thats halfords it is! Thanks again

Pretty sure it's code RL. Whack on a splined socket, job done.

Attachments

• IMG_0564.JPG
    IMG_0564.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0565.JPG
    IMG_0565.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 100