Engine Mgmt & AdBlue Fault: Car at Dealership.

Funny, he just messaged me 30mins ago to say his car is ready for collection. A lot of calls from him to Audi UK that were not responded to when asked for a callback from a manager or whatever to help escalate. Hope you get moving. His car was with Audi (after the independent dealer dropped it off to them) since Aug 22, to give an idea of timescale. Truly terrible.

Haha, funny how things work out. Glad he has got it back, I'm hoping they are producing the parts in quantity rather than to order. Maybe there is some hope parts are starting to arrive at all dealerships. Obviously Audi cannot predict world events but its a bit sore when they are pumping out new cars and not supporting current models. From my research, a lot of cars are starting to see this issue...

My main gripe is... I've called my service manager about 20 times and got through once! It's beyond a joke now.

Reactions: Rossimac
Haha, funny how things work out. Glad he has got it back, I'm hoping they are producing the parts in quantity rather than to order. Maybe there is some hope parts are starting to arrive at all dealerships. Obviously Audi cannot predict world events but its a bit sore when they are pumping out new cars and not supporting current models. From my research, a lot of cars are starting to see this issue...

My main gripe is... I've called my service manager about 20 times and got through once! It's beyond a joke now.
Hello just wondering did the part arrive soon after posting here? Was just told today my A4 has same issue and part is on back order which could take few weeks but wasn’t expecting to see people on here waiting months

Hello just wondering did the part arrive soon after posting here? Was just told today my A4 has same issue and part is on back order which could take few weeks but wasn’t expecting to see people on here waiting months
It took 12 weeks, so I would push for a courtesy car...