White s3's

nky_84

6th Gear
Reaction score
Seeing that white s3 in the other thread has got me thinking if there is a new "fastest colour" for the s3. Someone out there must have a few pics somewhere??

Or if anybody has the photoshop skills to colour change one to white, that would be kool, as i sure as hell cant do it with my noggy!

My contribution....

s3white.jpg

s3whiters4.psd.jpg

s3whiteSt.jpg

Awesome. ive always wanted a white s3, even thought about buying a write off and getting it resprayed.
cant wait to see it when its done s3izzo

white and chrome just looks too diddy p.

you'll need a white suit too to drive that.

white does look nice , did they do that colour out of the factory , or was it an import colour

you can have any audi colour on any audi you choose, if you pay for it...

nky_84 said:
Seeing that white s3 in the other thread has got me thinking if there is a new "fastest colour" for the s3. Someone out there must have a few pics somewhere??

Or if anybody has the photoshop skills to colour change one to white, that would be kool, as i sure as hell cant do it with my noggy!

My contribution....

wow

i want i want

I will do the carbon bonnet 2mora...got too run to work! good thinkin batman!

nick-barnes07 said:
white does look nice , did they do that colour out of the factory , or was it an import colour

I have a Mk1 S3 launch brochure and white was an optional colour at launch, although I have to admit I've never heard of a white UK car.

The S3 looks excellent in white - ive had a few sporty white cars and aslong as they are bright white they look superb. Once they start going off and turning yellow/grey they dont look so hot.

I remember buying a Fiesta RST years ago - only 16k on the clock and one woman owner and it was in superb condition. When I got home I tried just a touch of t-cut on a wing and instantly could see the 5 years of grime had turned what I thought looked bright white at first into grey.

I think you could see it from outer space after I had finished t-cutting the entire car!