No Online Traffic Information

njl100

Reaction score
Over 2 weeks ago the online traffic updates on my A4 disappeared. I have the Technology Pack and am still within the subscription period. I reported the issue to the Audi Connect Team on August 26th. They asked me to do the obvious things like re-initialise the MMI and send them screenshots of the SatNav screen. You can tell something is not working because in the bottom right hand corner it displays "TMC-PRO" rather than "Online". They said they had to pass it on to the Technical Team to investigate. Since then nothing. I call them regularly and am told that it is still with the Technical Team. No updates from them. No matter how much I complain and request info from the Technical Team I get nothing. They appear to be untouchable. On my last call I was told my case had the highest priority but no more information. I had the same issue about 18 months ago and a similar experience: "It is with the Technical Team". In the end it took them 4 weeks to come up with a proposed solution which required me to book my car into the local dealer to have the MMI system reconfigured, or something. I even told them about this along with the case number in the spirit of helpfulness when reporting this new instance of the issue but still nothing. Oh and a week ago I emailed the Audi UK CEO hoping that might provoke some sort of response, but nothing, not even an acknowledgement from him. Has anyone else had the same issue and if so how did you get it resolved?