Hey guys few questions

CN12345

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m new here recently sold a Nissan 350z to purchase a Audi A3 TDi black edition 2010 (my car) and a bmw 3 series 320d (partners car). We have always had Japanese cars in the past and this is me and my partners first venture into German cars. Not had much luck so far as picked the Audi up today and 15mins before we got home got a puncture lol. Other than that I have to say I’m really enjoying the comfort and luxury compared to the jap car, also pretty punchy for a little diesel. I have a few questions I was hoping someone could help out with. Is there someone on here that breaks Audi’s that may be able to get hold of a front drivers side arch liner and the 2x little triangle bits that are on the rear doors at the rear of the glass? Mine have got a bit of corrosion on them. Also I’m looking at upgrading the front grill to possibly a honeycomb one anyone know of the best place to purchase one?

thanks

I would buy the little triangular parts brand new from Audi. They won’t cost much, also guaranteed no rust to begin with.
If you search on the internet you should find a guide how to change them.