Audi sound system with 10 speakers

Dean Shirt

Reaction score
Hi all, forgive me as I’ve not owned the car very long at all. I was just looking at my optional extras on my b9 2017 avant. I seem to have the standard “Audi sound system with 10 speakers” can I ask does this include a subwoofer or do you only get this with the b&o stuff? If so where can I find this..... thanks again

The subwoofer is where the spare tyre is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*** does have a subwoofer, it is located nearby your battery in the trunk.

*** does have a subwoofer, it is located nearby your battery in the trunk.

Thanks for this. I just assumed I didn’t have one especially also with their being literally no bass what so ever! I’ll have a look tomorrow, I’m assuming it’s easy to spot?

Thanks for this. I just assumed I didn’t have one especially also with their being literally no bass what so ever! I’ll have a look tomorrow, I’m assuming it’s easy to spot?

Yes, just google “8W9035382” and thats how it looks like.

Just had a look, it’s tiny! Any better if replaced with something else?

as far as i know you can get better sound quality with aftermarket solutions. easiest ones are plug and play systems. i’m also interested upgrading my sound system and looking for audiotec fischer solutions but i am also open for other suggestions.

Interested in plug and play subwoofer for saloon if anyone has any suggestions

Unless you have a very early B9 with the full B&O (including the metal transfers which peel off) without separate subwoofer control, just like mine.

New here and sorry to jump on..

I also have the "Audi Soundsystem with 10 loudspeakers" but don't appear to have the subwoofer? Is that plausible?

New here and sorry to jump on..

I also have the "Audi Soundsystem with 10 loudspeakers" but don't appear to have the subwoofer? Is that plausible?

the sub-woofer is on the rear parcel in the trunk for the saloon/sedan version...
in the avant version, it should be in the spare tyre well...

Hmm, well I guess it's just crap. Not much bass out of it and if you turn it up, just a good old trim-buzz/rattle :(

Hmm, well I guess it's just ****. Not much bass out of it and if you turn it up, just a good old trim-buzz/rattle :(

what is your A4 trim?

on my A.S.S, the bass on the front seat is crap... but once u are in the back seat, its different...