Forge Turbo inlet

Sequence

Reaction score
Has anyone done any testing with the inlet and fitment to other aftermarket intake systems ? i know they offer a hard pipe to fit with the standard air box but i already have the 034 Motorsport system just not sure if it will or not?

The facelift turbo inlet from Forge is a 3.5" silicone opening, so no it won't fit any rear pipe that tapes to 3" to match the stock inlet.

If you have a rear pipe in 4" with a reducer to 3" (such as the inegrated engineering) then you can fit it with a 3.5-4" metal reducer pipe which is what I have right now with the Integrated Engineering intake.

You can also get the Unitronic 3" cast elbow that has the same fit as OEM - I am in the process of swapping one onto my car to test vs Forge, I'm expecting it to have very similar performance.

Reactions: 1664Hatter
The facelift turbo inlet from Forge is a 3.5" silicone opening, so no it won't fit any rear pipe that tapes to 3" to match the stock inlet.

If you have a rear pipe in 4" with a reducer to 3" (such as the inegrated engineering) then you can fit it with a 3.5-4" metal reducer pipe which is what I have right now with the Integrated Engineering intake.

You can also get the Unitronic 3" cast elbow that has the same fit as OEM - I am in the process of swapping one onto my car to test vs Forge, I'm expecting it to have very similar performance.
Thanks for the info i may need to go the uni 3" route then, just a few more pennies :p

Reactions: Tristan
Thanks for the info i may need to go the uni 3" route then, just a few more pennies :p
Hi. I was looking to upgrade my inlet and I currently run the forge turbo inlet pipe with a gen 1 eventuri intake. I will sell both for 1000 pounds or if you interested only in the turbo inlet pipe I will let it go for 100 pound. They retail close to 200 and the eventuri retails to 1400 brand new. Both will be available by next week