A5 Broken into - repair leather seats

Tomas Sears

Reaction score
Hi all,

unfortunately a couple of nights ago my car was broken into. Drivers window was smashed and glass was everywhere. I have the window replaced. Annoying as the new window is third party so doesn’t have the audi logo to match the rest of the windows

also, glass was all over the seat which I have managed to clear, but some of the glass has stretched the top of the S-Line leather seats. Does anyone know how I may be able to restore/repair these scratches? 4B12C5E3 4442 4CB9 8705 399FD76B3554

thanks in advanced!

I use shoe cream to tidy up wear in my seats, works a treat, massage in, buff of, of course test an area 1st.

Sorry to read about about your news ..
You can get a leather kit which is filler, dye and leather balm .. there are lots of videos on youtube ,How to a restore leather interior .

Thanks for the suggestions guys, really appreciate it. The shoe cream has worked a treat and tidied it up nicely.
Only issues I have now is that the window was not replaced with an official Audi one, so it doesn't have the Audi logo in the bottom right corner to match the others :grumpy: