2008 Audi A4 Bulb Error

AudiG12KPM

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to VAG cars etc, I've just upgraded my dipped beam to nighteye leds, both bulbs working, I have an error for left dipped beam, it's working fine, I'm not getting any errors for right hand side, I'm thinking the resistor has blown in bulb, is there anyway I can code them out.

Try swapping the bulbs to see if the error moves sides then you'll know if it's a faulty bulb as they're designed to work with the cold diagnosis.

You could try disabling cold diagnosis on the dipped beams, but I'd be more inclined to get another as it appears faulty.

It only does it when its warm, what the vcds code for the cold Diagnosis or to get rid of the code..

As I said bud, swap working bulb sides, I wouldn't even bother with vcds, I'm sure it's just a bulb issue, get supplier to replace if proven.

Both bulbs now saying it, I swapped them for another set of lights and still the same

Another set of leds or halogens.

If you don't have diag tool to clear then battery of, fit halogens & retest.

I have a maxisys MS908 and vcds on laptop, he right one decided to throw an error so changed them to another set of leds now they work with no faults even tho the ones I brought first were nighteye £50. I do alot of coding but couldn't find anything to do with front lights, I will soon be giving my car a transform from and 08 to 18 plate so will be putting the new lights in with bumper, bonnet and wings. Also I've got new 2018 led lights coming tomorrow for the back how would I code them got stop throwing faults?

You're going to fit a different chassis front end to your 8T, that'll be interesting to see.

I've upgraded only bulbs for back lights the 2 inner rear, to led bulbs I now have the indicator flashing fast on dash, there is no bulbs out, what could it be, there is no fault showing on dash or Diagnostic tool.

I changed channel 210 from 65535 to 0 and indicators on dash stopped flashing fast.

Reactions: NHN