After market head unit with Bose

SAMZ

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm looking for advice upgrading my headunit. I'm aware that with a factory fitted Bose system that it may complicate things.

I have decided on the folowing head unit as it looks close to oem.
https://www.eonon.co.uk/Android-Car...adio-Replacement-CarGPS-Car-Sound-System.html

I have an audi concert double din.

Can someone advise me whether this will work or if I will need extra cabling?

Thanks
Did you buy it? It says sold out.
I bought one a while back not bad to be honest but not the best. Sound quality not like OEM but i dont have Bose so wouldn't know if it sounds better. Of course there is the casual hanging and restarting. Not everything advertised is true, the stations wont show on the dashboard.
Support is the best feature of it all, they have already sent me 2 replacement parts in an effort to get the dashboard to work.

It was straight plug and play for me, but dont lock it in place until you're 100 percent sure everything is working because pulling it out is a bitch.

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

I bought it from their eBay shop. Not too bothered about the stations showing up as I will be using
Did you buy it? It says sold out.
I bought one a while back not bad to be honest but not the best. Sound quality not like OEM but i dont have Bose so wouldn't know if it sounds better. Of course there is the casual hanging and restarting. Not everything advertised is true, the stations wont show on the dashboard.
Support is the best feature of it all, they have already sent me 2 replacement parts in an effort to get the dashboard to work.

It was straight plug and play for me, but dont lock it in place until you're 100 percent sure everything is working because pulling it out is a bitch.

Yup I bought it from their eBay shop.

Not too bothered about the dashboard stations as I will be using Bluetooth. Did the steering wheel controls work?

They are a personal choice really , some love them and just as many hate them to be honest.
With full bose you'll need a fitting kit or a part kit to hook it upto the oem setup.
A lot of user find them problematic with poor sound and troublesome functions but then others guys don't, just don't expect to much really and it it all goes well you are doing well but be prepared really.
I've tried a few HU's and found best items were pioneer and my current alpine which is fantastic, but as we allways say, it a personal choice thing .

I bought it from their eBay shop. Not too bothered about the stations showing up as I will be using

Yup I bought it from their eBay shop.

Not too bothered about the dashboard stations as I will be using Bluetooth. Did the steering wheel controls work?
Yes working like a charm.