Audi R4

DieselJake

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Walking home tonight and saw an Audi R4 parked up on the side of the road... not an R8, not an A4, not an S4, not an RS4 but the legendary mythical Audi R4.

Was about to snap a photo but unfortunately the owner was unlocking and getting in as my phone came out.

Really think we should ban the sale of all sporty badges as we seem to have an influx of alleged power houses with a tenth of the power and none of the trademark performance bits other than badges and really don't know if this guy was aware that it's an S or an RS he wanted before the 4 (in A4) to trick oblivious people.

Reactions: CHEZ
Yeah I don’t get this either I get people trying to blag that the a4 is and s/rs4 to the untrained eye but If you are trying that at least make sure it’s a real thing like the “rs4 b5” saloon local to me that was only made in avant form but not this one or the 8l rs3 when the rs3 wasn’t in that model

I saw an A6 saloon outside my old gym, twin pipe exhaust, dirty diesel noise but RS6 badge on the left of the boot... right side of the boot said TDI

Reactions: Tj 0785