Why I love my Symphony II

batwad

Reaction score
The radio is awesome! I love the right-hand knob that scrolls through all radio stations that have a decent signal. I've no idea how it works; I guess it scans in the background and remembers the stations. Driving in London you pick up soooo many!

I drive along listening to the radio and when a crap song or DJ comes on I give the knob a little twiddle (fnarr fnarr) and see what else is on. So much better than the old style searching where you get hissing or silence while it scans. I've found some great pirate stations this way - I can recommend Hightz FM 87.7 if you're in the Herts area.

But cos you've got a Symphony, you've missed out on the lovely cubby hole where you can stash your CDs. Below the radio, above the climate. It's great that. Nice action on the front lid.

whats the headunit called with the front loading cassette player with a knob on the left and one on the right?

i agree with rickquattro, you need to get laid ....

us with symphony's don't need to "stash" cd's, the stereo takes 6 in its little belly...:moa:

campbell said:
whats the headunit called with the front loading cassette player with a knob on the left and one on the right?

i agree with rickquattro, you need to get laid ....

I will agree with that... u need some:sex: lol

Im not sure what you call it, but this is what I have and luv it!

A3_SatNav.jpg

my becker does the same, just gives you radio stations that are in signal, and constantly changing all the time