Oil Service price

Another one to consider which I've used locally is to get your car serviced at the local Skoda dealer. Exact same VAG group engines and servicing requirements, but substantially cheaper pricing. Mine is under 10 miles from the Audi dealer and 2/3 the price on all services. You can even get the Audi dealer to just price match against them, their prices are online.

Reactions: AlS3BE and DanZ
Another one to consider which I've used locally is to get your car serviced at the local Skoda dealer. Exact same VAG group engines and servicing requirements, but substantially cheaper pricing. Mine is under 10 miles from the Audi dealer and 2/3 the price on all services. You can even get the Audi dealer to just price match against them, their prices are online.
I enquired about this too and also SEAT. Was told they 'didn't have the tools' and to go to Audi..... part of Listers group. I said it was stupid as same cars MQB and EA211

I enquired about this too and also SEAT. Was told they 'didn't have the tools' and to go to Audi..... part of Listers group. I said it was stupid as same cars MQB and EA211
I'm guessing you'd need to go to a SEAT dealer that was not part of the same group as the Audi dealer, as they'd just direct you back up to the Audi dealer. I went to a local SEAT dealer that was not part of the same Audi group. You can even just look at some of the SEAT pricing online and see they price differences for servicing the exact same engines.

I'm not that good with mechanics and also I'm lacking the proper tools in order to do it myself. Also, I think a full service history weighs more when you're reselling imo.
However, it seems that I can't get the history up anymore on My Audi, is it me being useless or someone else has this problem too? Cheers.
I had lost service history in myAudi.. had to go in local Audi and asked them to register themselves as my local garage (Again).. got it all back now..

What are you saying makes sense until you go to the main dealer for a job thinking that you get what you pay for and then you don't. :(
If your car is working fine and you go for standard service etc It all looks good, premium service. You get to see different side if something goes wrong.

Know of two instance with local Audi, making overstretched claims on warranty cover.
Have experience of local Mercedes, refusing courtesy car over 2 days because of some made up reasons but changed mind in mins when I told them I will ring warranty company myself.