apr VS samco VS forge

mrj0ey

Reaction score
Hi

I am currently looking at buying silicone hoses for a 210 s3 (esp) facelift. I have seen that there are many different manufacturers, does anyone here have any preference and why?!?!?!

The APR turbo intake pipe is reinforced with wire so this must be the strongest, but it is also the most expensive, is this wire necessary, samco and forge obviously think not, plus it is in stock at awesome gti.

Any opinions are welcome.

Thanks

Joe

id go for forge , got all my hoses yesterday , they have usually always got them in stock , and they are good quality hoses

thanks, what hoses did you go for?? TIP, Upper boost etc

Where did you order your forge ones from??

Thanks

Try SFS Performance. They make hoses for a lot of the others to re-brand. They also supply a few of the WRC teams, and they have the best DV relocators.

Sweeet!

Will look on site now, do you have it in red???

What about the upper boost hoses???

Will call you in the morning to order as i need some jubilee clamps also.

Thanks

JOe

mrj0ey said:
thanks, what hoses did you go for?? TIP, Upper boost etc

Where did you order your forge ones from??

Thanks

i ordered all the hoses , tip , 2 top hoses , and the other 2 came with the intercooler , have a word with them , i think u get 10% discount if u say u r a member of seat cupra net

I have an APR item sitting in my boot waiting for custom instellation, see if I can get it done for GTI Inters, also the to top hoses from a forum member, but this requires bumper off, so might be a busy few days for myself haha.