Mtc motorsport hoses and turbo intake

Asim1

Reaction score
Hi guys anyone had any experience or used any mtc motor sport products as I want to add some fresh colour to my engine bay..without having to pay too much.
Thanks

Some of the hoses require trimming and can be a tight fit. Forge motorsport are much better which is what I and some others have. In terms of turbo intake pipe (TIP) Badger5 is the go to! Check out there website, lots of goodies on there for our cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the hoses require trimming and can be a tight fit. Forge motorsport are much better which is what I and some others have. In terms of turbo intake pipe (TIP) Badger5 is the go to! Check out there website, lots of goodies on there for our cars

I think I'll have to do that then as it was my second option the problem is however there double the price..how are they (mtc) in terms of performance

I think I'll have to do that then as it was my second option the problem is however there double the price..how are they (mtc) in terms of performance

Few guys on here have used them, or creation motorsport... similar thing. I bought a couple hoses and ended up binning them because I had to trim and was difficult to fit. Took the plunge and bought a complete forge motorsport set. Fitted without problem and hasn’t let me or others down as far as I’m aware

Few guys on here have used them, or creation motorsport... similar thing. I bought a couple hoses and ended up binning them because I had to trim and was difficult to fit. Took the plunge and bought a complete forge motorsport set. Fitted without problem and hasn’t let me or others down as far as I’m aware

Fair enough I will have to buy the badger 5 intake first I think and then grab the forge hoses..****** car costing me too much. Shame I like it too much lol

Welcome to the owners club.... the spending does eventually slow down, when you replaced everything haha

Came across a new one for me today ..creation motor sports. Actually went into a physical shop and was assured everything was a straight swap no trimming at all

I did mention this further up the thread Asim Badger5 all the way

Lol thought as much either way badger 5 tip will be ordered very soon rest I may just get from here due to the price
Bill has a black Friday deal on at the moment... 15% off with the code BLACKFRIDAYTIPS

<tuffty/>

Reactions: S3AMJ

Who isn’t poor with these cars bud

Reactions: Asim1
Fair enough I will have to buy the badger 5 intake first I think and then grab the forge hoses..****** car costing me too much. Shame I like it too much lol

Just go badger 5, easy to fit and does the job.

Reactions: Asim1