A3 Newbie - Best mods/must haves?

Mark1991

Reaction score
Hi all.. just picked up a white A3 on a 10 plate, bit different as I’ve came from a 540bhp astra but looking forward to saving some money! Looking for what mods you all think? Washer jet fan spray, anyone have links? RS3 style grille? Double din stereo links? If you could all give me ideas of the best mods pls

Any photos, to guide you throught the mods adventure?

Enviado do meu X1 através do Tapatalk

Just picked up my own A3 (61 BLACK edition) love honeycomb grilles on A3s.

I've done a bunch of little things: multi-function steering wheel, aftermarket radio with bluetooth and DAB, metal pedal covers, removed ashtray to increase storage, window tints, aftermarket wheels to update look, aftermarket headlights (for same reason!), replaced interior and number plate lights with LEDs...

But the best mod I've done by far is a Stage 1 remap. Vastly increased horsepower and torque, but also improved responsiveness.

I've done a bunch of little things: multi-function steering wheel, aftermarket radio with bluetooth and DAB, metal pedal covers, removed ashtray to increase storage, window tints, aftermarket wheels to update look, aftermarket headlights (for same reason!), replaced interior and number plate lights with LEDs...

But the best mod I've done by far is a Stage 1 remap. Vastly increased horsepower and torque, but also improved responsiveness.
Heard fitting LEDs can cause dash warnings to trigger even though the light is functional, you encountered any issues with this?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Heard fitting LEDs can cause dash warnings to trigger even though the light is functional, you encountered any issues with this?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

No. Guess I got lucky!

If you buy the EM tuning kits, they are designed to work with Audi’s. Interior lights are not monitored by the bulb failure system but the number plate lights are, for which you do need the canceller loom, again from EMTuning.