Industrial "Estate"

gtiglasgow

Reaction score
Was a bit bored today so decided to take a few quick pictures of the Avant. Probably the last pictures I will post up before the Avant gets a wee freshen up, including new wheels.

P7050544.jpg

P7050543.jpg

P7050537.jpg

P7050541.jpg

P7050536.jpg

Cheers

Scott

Nice rugged background, the cars a bit of a rebel....

That is seriously slammed, love it.

That place looks dodgy I'd get out of there sharpish. Glasgow I mean :laugh:

if i lowered my car that much it wouldnt drive- the side skirs would hit the ground!!

.....but i wish i could all the same!!

Great location shots, the car sits great against that background.

Hey kris, How many times have you scraped your front bumper on the Curb???

Im on my 7th..:faint:

...oh and that Silver Avant is just toooooo nice. Id love it but wouldnt get over the speed humps down here!!

golf said:
That is seriously slammed, love it.

That place looks dodgy I'd get out of there sharpish. Glasgow I mean :laugh:

HaHa - got to love the comment about Glasgow!!

Thanks for the comments guys. Yeah, the car is low, but it still gets over most speedbumps without too much scraping (multi-story car parks are another thing though!!!!). We have actually just bought a new house and i have to go over about 10 sets of speedbumps just to get to the house!!! The new 20" wheels should help to give me a bit more ground clearance when I get them ;)

Scott

man dont wanna be negative or anything but the rear wheel looks really off centre, i presume the lowered suspension has something to do with that?

That's certainly an Industrial Estate Scott - I hope you had a chib handy when taking those pics! Car looks sweet as usual mate :icon_thumright: