Changing parking aid to full screen

traindweller

Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anybody know if it is possible to change the MMI half screen parking aid visual (vertical) to full screen horizontal?
I have the front and rear sensors factory fitted, with the audible adjustments on a MY18 but for the life of me cannot find how to change the graphic to full screen. I have had it on a previous Audi with front and rear sensors fitted, but beginning to think that Audi have removed this option??
Any help much appreciated

Yes - I think it went away with the facelift. Lots of dialogue on here about it.

Reactions: oli356
Yes - I think it went away with the facelift. Lots of dialogue on here about it.

Thanks for the quick response @RichardT , surprised to hear you say loads of dialogue about it. I have been unable to find any on here or other forums. Loads about missing distance bars regarding the rear sensors which is obviously not the same thing. Do you have any links just in case I am looking under wrong search title

Hi all,
Does anybody know if it is possible to change the MMI half screen parking aid visual (vertical) to full screen horizontal?
I have the front and rear sensors factory fitted, with the audible adjustments on a MY18 but for the life of me cannot find how to change the graphic to full screen. I have had it on a previous Audi with front and rear sensors fitted, but beginning to think that Audi have removed this option??
Any help much appreciated
Not possible unfortunately

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/installing-rear-view-camera-without-module.392280/

See DjAlix post a few posts down on first page. Got pic examples. Think this is what you're on about.

Thanks for the link @oli356, although it's not quite what I am looking for, I l already have the 'parking plus' front and back with all the red moving lines and acoustics etc on FL from factory. Just needed to know if anybody had managed to get full screen coming up (as Alix achieves by fitting the rear camera). Think I need to explore a little more with VCDS
Appreciate the link though.