Want some upgrades for my A3 2007 sportsback

Lasse123

Reaction score
Hi!
I just bought my first car and im planning to do some fixing on it. Its a 2007 A3 sportsback with the 1.9 TDI engine. I am thinking of getting some new rims, a rear spoiler, lights and im also open to other things. Anyone here with some tips on where i can find good parts and what people have done to their car? I would love to see some pictures!

Hi!
I just bought my first car and im planning to do some fixing on it. Its a 2007 A3 sportsback with the 1.9 TDI engine. I am thinking of getting some new rims, a rear spoiler, lights and im also open to other things. Anyone here with some tips on where i can find good parts and what people have done to their car? I would love to see some pictures!
U might find used and original material.
Réplicas are worse in quality

Enviado do meu X1 através do Tapatalk

A nice touch is the RS3 grill, pick them up on eBay at a decent price. I’ve changed small details like LED lights for the rear number plate £15 from eBay.
Front splitter from maxtondesigns also on its way, H&R lowering springs completely changes the car looks and drivability wise!
H&R spacers, I’ve gone 8mm on the front 10mm on the rear but I’ve got an S3 so do some research on size before buying spacers.
Revo intake, miltek exhaust brings the car alive. And of course a remap depending what you want from your car. You’ll get a pretty decent increase in power from a stage 1 remap on a diesel.

It all comes down to how you’d like your car but the list is endless, well It seems to be for me

Reactions: Bryant1998
The most important upgrade is the rear tail lights

This in a nutshell.
If you want to make cosmetic changes fitting the updated LED-style rear lights from the 2008-onwards Sportback makes a massive difference for the better IMHO.
Not cheap , but it’s worth it.