Looking for Online Parts Catalogue

Robert parry

Reaction score
Does anybody have a link or know where I can pick up a parts catalogue for A3, 2004, 2.0 Diesel, 8P chassis. UK catalogue would be a huge bonus

Thanks for the link been looking for one that worked. But i have a question when you enter your vin on the homepage does it find your vehicle?

I don't think it does, I've just tried it and it doesn't seem to accept my VIN number. Might seem like a bit of effort but select the model and year, find your part and part number and ring either your local parts retailer or audi themselves and see if the number match. I'm a bit sceptical about these part numbers and wouldn't mind someone reassuring me over these part numbers on the website.

None of these online etka versions will accept VIN numbers, even the hacked software versions won't do a VIN number search, to get VIN numbers working on etka you need a licensed version of ETKA and a user name and password to access the etka servers.

I don't think it does, I've just tried it and it doesn't seem to accept my VIN number. Might seem like a bit of effort but select the model and year, find your part and part number and ring either your local parts retailer or audi themselves and see if the number match. I'm a bit sceptical about these part numbers and wouldn't mind someone reassuring me over these part numbers on the website.
oi rob stick to beetle engines how you doing