...cant help myself but...

J7USS

Shuddup Foooool!!
Reaction score
...I gotta do it. This is the Oettinger Bumper I originally wanted and now its looking like Im going to get it.

It may not look any different to some but Ive seen one in flesh and it actually is quite fuller than my reiger. It has a more defined shape to it.

All I got to do is now wait till my contact gets back to me with a decent price.

7040614_001_mini6L.jpg

That my friend is lovely - shall we start a group but

1. J7USS
2. Pav

any more takers - do you reckon you would get some discount if you negotiated 2...

It is very nice eh!!! Pav - Ill be talking to him on tues/wed so hopefully I can squeeze him a little and see what the best prices he can do. Its took me ages to get hold of this guy so I want to be Nice........at first

pav-g said:
That my friend is lovely - shall we start a group but

1. J7USS
2. Pav

any more takers - do you reckon you would get some discount if you negotiated 2...

J7USS said:
It is very nice eh!!! Pav - Ill be talking to him on tues/wed so hopefully I can squeeze him a little and see what the best prices he can do. Its took me ages to get hold of this guy so I want to be Nice........at first

Good luck!

i recon, that is is the same as the reiger mate, ive seen one in the flesh and it looks the same.

Gotta say JUSS i cant tell the difference between that and the one your already wearing?????????:thumbsup:

Ive seen one in flesh too and it seems to stick out abit more, Not being too bulky. it has more of a defined shape to it too. im not saying im bored of my kit but the front bumper from oettinger was the kit I originally wanted but was well over priced.

RRP varies with diff companies across the Big Pond!!!!

We have £725, £695, $1100 (but shipping is crazy, some quote $350)

Im looking at getting this bumper for a tad under £400, Harsh to some but If I sold my reiger that would help towards it and id be getting what I wanted. BUT there are possibilites il be grabbing it cheaper...:think:

Wow theres a few pennies there, then you have to take into consideration respraying and fitting, including realigning the spots. Good luck to you mate, hope you can get it at a reasonable price plus youve got to do something about that shipping cost - thats ****** crazy...

When you do get it, keep me in mind for your reiger bumper...

So matey whats latest on your new venture, its gone all quiet on the home front...

Yeah it has, Bummer!! The guy I spoke to "apparently" aint coming back over here till end of the month - Mo Fo!!!

...so I still gotta wait. No good phoning him either.

Its only a week and a bit, Im sure youve got plenty of things to occupy yourself with... itchy fingers like myself - PC's here so what next - got my eye on your reiger front bumper...