TTS engine cover bolts

Mylessofsmiles

Reaction score
Hi guys where is the best place to buy the engine cover bolts to fit the Audi TTS engine cover to an S3 8p as I no you can’t buy them all from Audi/TPS

Don’t buy from Creation Motorsport as they can snap off easily if you tighten too much. Then, big problems.
Better quality items from AKS. I still would be careful tightening though.
If you ask them first they might also have some of the genuine ones taken from TTS CDL engines they have bought in - just a thought!
The genuine items used to still be available in USA but the companies I contacted would not ship to the U.K. however, if you know someone over there they could check and make a purchase then post over.

Don’t buy from Creation Motorsport as they can snap off easily if you tighten too much. Then, big problems.
Better quality items from AKS. I still would be careful tightening though.
If you ask them first they might also have some of the genuine ones taken from TTS CDL engines they have bought in - just a thought!
The genuine items used to still be available in USA but the companies I contacted would not ship to the U.K. however, if you know someone over there they could check and make a purchase then post over.

Right ok thanks for the heads up I’ll give them a shout see what they say

I bought some from TPS but had to supply my 'image' of 'my VIN number....