Help Please B8 Saloon 2.7tdi

Colin Anderton3

Reaction score
hello to everyone who reads this, need help on rear door remote lock both sides, I have just had the drivers door one fitted today by my local independent Audi dealers cost £212, so the boss gave me the part numbers for the rear doors just wondered if anyone has done this job and is there any sangs to look out for, thanks for any advice from Colin

They're actually really simple to do.
Just be careful pulling the door cards off as they're easy to break, the proper trim popper tool really helps.
Get some new clips just incase you break a couple.

Once you're inside its a couple of screws a wire connector and the door pull, pretty easy.

They're actually really simple to do.
Just be careful pulling the door cards off as they're easy to break, the proper trim popper tool really helps.
Get some new clips just incase you break a couple.

Once you're inside its a couple of screws a wire connector and the door pull, pretty easy.
thanks for the quick reply, I will get some trim clips and I do have a trim remover tool it is one of those you squeeze together and the inner has a v in it and the outer stays put prizing the panel apart but I will get some panel one as well, thanks again for the reply from Colin oh! the boss of the Audi dealers did tell me it is a M.O.T failure not to be able to open the doors with the fob just in case there is a emergency and you cannot open the doors if someone is trapped inside.