Audi A4 2007 fitment

Cole123

Reaction score
I have a set of bbs rsii split rims from a Audi TT 5x100 18”

But my question is what will it take to fit to my 2007 Audi A4 ?
I know I will need 5x112-5x100 adaptors
But as my a4 is lowered 40mm all round I don’t know with the adapters spacing the wheels out will I need the arches to be rolled or any inner arch work done in addition ?

Thanks in advance.

you need some more detail ideally, wheel offset, thickness of adaptor, my first thoughts its unlikely to be doable just rolling the archs, maybe some flaring required

Give some more info dude and we can offer some help. whats the width of the wheels, ET, Tyre Size.
You will be supprised what you can fit in the arches of these with a bit of camber if you are willing to run it.
Im standard arches at 18x9.5 et30 front et25 rear.

Rather than run adapters, I would get the wheels professionally redrilled, to accept the A4’s 5x112 bolt pattern.

Hi sorry been so busy the spec is as followed :
Alloy spec
5x100
8J x 18H2 ET 33
Tyres spec
225/40 r18

My Audi is a a4 was just wondering if I could fit those alloys without too much work car lowered 30mm all round thought it was 40mm but isn’t

Hi man. Those specs are pretty conservative on their own but like you said you will need adapters. Yeah they will fit but it depends what look you are going for. If you went with a 10mm adapter you should clear the arches. Not sure what size adapters come in though.

To give you an idea without adapters you will be 27mm narrower than my set up. But I have rolled my arches and stretched tyres.

My honest opinion would be the same as Nollywood. Get the Center’s redrilled and rebarrelled into a killer spec that will sit just right on the b7 and look killer. 18 x9.5 et30 with a little stretch would be perfect.

It’s all down to how you want it to look though.

Thanks will look into that just new to the modifying scene so got a lot to learn about the right set up but had the bbs rsii on my golf and love them was thinking about fitting them but I may just sell and get something a little different as I’m not wanting to run the car silly low at this moment.

You guys suggest for alloy size on the a4 platform taking into consideration I’m lowered on apex 30mm springs and shocks ?

Thanks in advance

I'm biased anyway , but personally and with this mod it is all down to personal choice, I would say 19" 8.5j with a 235/35 tyre on an ET33 max .
No rubbing , looks very good as the wheel diameter size suits the B7 very well and only a small tyre stretch .
Just my suggestion and everyones different.

good luck with it.