Chinese Centre Caps

FlipperLX7Z

Reaction score
I probably know the answer all ready but has anyone had any good experiences with these fleabay items?

The genuine ones are ridiculously priced. :openmouth:

I thought about them for my S4 when the tyre shop knackered mine. Ended up just getting one from Tps. Trade price to me was only £22

Reactions: FlipperLX7Z
i'll have another look when i get a minute at work. think im looking at the wrong caps. if i can get away with £88 for all 4 i'd consider that a result.

I bought some for my VW when a tyre fitter didn’t refit it properly, they only lasted a year before tarnishing badly. Next time I’d go OEM, unless you just need them for short time.

i'll have another look when i get a minute at work. think im looking at the wrong caps. if i can get away with £88 for all 4 i'd consider that a result.

That was a trade price but I don't get massive discount so rrp won't be too much more

I purchased some Chinese ones for my C6 and the clips were very delicate. once they were in they have been fine but I know if I ever need to get them out the are not going back in! Can't grumble though only cost £11.

I bought some for my VW when a tyre fitter didn’t refit it properly, they only lasted a year before tarnishing badly. Next time I’d go OEM, unless you just need them for short time.

I'd spray them with an enamel lacquer .

Just don't buy genuine ones from certain online auction sites. People massively over price them. Most sellers want double the rrp price for second hand ones!

Reactions: FlipperLX7Z
thanks guys. checked them earlier in the week. think they were 33+ vat. Think i might have a refurbed oem set of wheels with caps on them coming my way hopefully.