For Sale: Second hand RS6 Alloys with used tyres!

I don't think those 16" wheels are RS6 ones.... ? I thought they had a different name.

Blunteh said:
I don't think those 16" wheels are RS6 ones.... ? I thought they had a different name.

not sure then, they are the ones that have been on since new, I googled the name rs6 and the picture you get is the same as what they are???

The RS6 design is similar, but these are standard A3 8L wheels, I thought they came on the 1.8T as standard... Maybe only the quattro model ?

I couldn't find a name...

There the standard 16" sport alloys fitted to the 1.8T sport models IIRC

Yep, they're the bog standard 1.8T wheels. Think your best bet is to put them on ebay...if you're lucky you'll get between £80-£100 depending on condition. There's not much of a market for them as most people will want to upgrade to 17" if they're changing their wheels...

yeh sorry guys, it wasn't intentional!

If you put the word rs^ alloys into google, hit images, you get them up!?

Oh well, at least I know what they are now!! :)

Dont worry about it its all part of learning about A3's
And theres quite a few things to learn thanks to audi's constant changes.:think:

Competition alloy wheels is the proper name Im selling mine too, you'll be better off trying to sell them to some Golf types to be honest

I thought the comp alloys were the nice shiney 17" ones supplied as an option on the TT ?

Yup, certainly mine are competitions, and they are shiny shiny and came on a TT.

701402.jpg

:)