clock keeps going to compass mode.

Dave-v-v

Reaction score
Hi all me again. My clocks (Speedo) the Digital bit in the middle keeps going to the Satnav compass instead of the standard say speed or how many miles left in the tank.

driving me nuts as I have to press the button on the right stork 2 times to see the normal view.

is this a known issue?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I think it resets to nav view every time you restart engine, I’ve found this annoying as you would think it would remember the last setting!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it resets to nav view every time you restart engine, I’ve found this annoying as you would think it would remember the last setting!

ok it's always done it, but not all the time sometimes it will stay with the range in the tank and temp. the problem is I don't know the background of the car and it's a soft top was thinking rain damage but if you have it I'm not so worried sometimes the car makes some extra beep on Start Up but no errors or lights.

Hi I think I have fixed this :) It's in testing but in the Sat nav settings turn off compass :) :thumbs up:

Reactions: mechanic69
I guess you mean the RNSE settings menu not vcds? I’ll give it a go too

it so far has worked I will do a how too

Hi I think I have fixed this :) It's in testing but in the Sat nav settings turn off compass :) :thumbs up:
Must have been a nightmare sending you N,E,S,W when all you wanted was to know how many miles you had left

Reactions: Ironborn
Must have been a nightmare sending you N,E,S,W when all you wanted was to know how many miles you had left
it's just looks rubbish a big blank screen with a small N or NW and so on on it.